National Sales Team Leader - Exceptional Opportunity
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2007-10-30, 3:05PM EDT
• An entrepreneurial sales leader who wants to build your own sales team from scratch?
• Someone who can bring a sales recruiting, training and tracking system to our Company to create breakthrough growth?
• Well versed in Botulinum Toxin and related therapies for managing spasticity?
• Someone who is technically competent, dedicated to teamwork and communication, with the ability to lead, build and empower a sales team?
If so, we have an EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNTIY – exciting technology, pay-for-performance, and challenging - for the right candidate.
Ultraflex Systems, Inc., located in Pottstown, PA, is an emerging growth company that is poised to assume a more significant share of our marketplace with our breakthrough technology for managing patients with spasticity. We specialize in working with physicians and their teams in major rehabilitation hospitals and outpatient settings.
Our mission is to humbly serve the therapeutic and definitive orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) needs of patients with severe neuro-muscular and/or orthopedic dysfunction. We are committed to becoming the conservative standard of care for patients requiring spasticity management and their rehabilitation teams (AAPM&R and AACPDM).
We are currently expanding our markets due to demand and have a new opportunity for a proven, strong, serious, focused, hands-on sales professional who has successfully developed and led a sales force, and successfully managed national accounts. The new Ultraflex Sales Team Leader will be a competent tactician with demonstrated assertive and strategic leadership skills as well as experienced in managing an outside sales force located in various markets. A leader who is able to mentor and challenge the sales team to bring our breakthrough technologies to the market to help those with disabilities.
• Provide leadership and direction to the Sales Team to ensure execution of the U.S. strategic marketing plan
• Manage the sales efforts for Ultraflex products for national accounts
• Identify and develop new sales territories
• Identify business opportunities where Ultraflex can have a competitive advantage
• Hire experienced, qualified salespeople to service the new territories
• Manage the existing and new sales force, including area sales accountability
• Provide leadership to the Sales Team and ensure all members of the Sales Team are addressed regarding training, development, disciplinary issues, managing region profit and loss, and developing and maintaining key customer relationships to ensure the overall success of the Company’s products
• Grow customer sales in accordance with criteria established by Ultraflex
• Assist the Sales Team in the development of key accounts to successfully meet the customers’ needs and influence the marketplace
• Utilize a consultative process to address specific customer educational, scientific, clinical and reimbursement needs by partnering with other Ultraflex Team Members
• Achieve Ultraflex territory sales goals while managing within expense guidelines
• Assure customer coverage plan is achieved and annual coverage goals are met within appropriate legal and regulatory guidelines
• Develop and maintain a high level of technical and business knowledge sufficient to function as an expert in the neuro rehabilitation field including the values, features and benefits for patients suffering from spasticity
• Conduct highly competent customer consultations regarding all phases of spastic patient management, and provide effective detailing to other co-promoted products
• Be well versed on the specific reimbursement challenges specific to neuro rehabilitation products that may affect the customers in your territory
• Success in selling directly to physicians and their rehabilitation team
• Effectively question to assess clinical need and post-decision impacts to patient outcomes
• Identify and clearly communicate walls and barriers impacting patients, while conveying solutions to deal effectively with these issues
• Successfully prospect within our market to generate new prospect meetings thus opening up new opportunities
• Effectively provide product demos that differentiate, rather than commoditize
• Clinical Nursing background helpful
• Bachelor degree in business or health science; masters preferred
• 3 to 5 years of direct sales experience and
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in recruiting, developing, leading and directing a regional or national sales team (for a total of 6 to 10 years’ experience)
• Pharmaceutical or medical device sales experience
• Ability to effectively communicate with physicians and their rehabilitation team
• Comprehensive knowledge of the customers and the markets in which we compete – neuro rehabilitation specialists
• Proven track record with documentation of success
• Ability to develop conducive work environment for high performing individuals
• Exhibit high degree of flexibility in adapting to a changing environment
• Strong motivational skills
• Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Strong contract/negotiating skills; competent technical and product selling skills
• Proven sales ability with consultative approach
• Experience with successful Profit and Loss performance
• Ability to develop key strategies and execute them
• Strong organizational, analytical, consulting, and business planning skills
• Ability to manage budgets, forecasts, expenses and marketing plans
• Excellent presentation skills to engage and meet the needs of various audiences
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with many diverse customers
• Proficient with sales force automation
• Road Warrior
If you meet these requirements, we encourage you to provide a cover letter indicating why you are the ideal candidate for this position. Please include a salary history in your cover letter.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
Relocation is not offered for this position.
Qualified candidates may go to www.ultraflexsystems.com/cops/application.htm and complete an online application OR send their resume WITH SALARY HISTORY to Maureen Gutkowski at email@example.com. Resumes without salary history will not be considered. EOE
Location: National Sales
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
©2008 Ultraflex Systems Inc.